Martyn Jones is the director of Activeace, he is extremely passionate about sport and loves to teach young people, which is why he started Activevace.
Martyn has a diploma in Sports Psychology, has attained The Lawn Tennis Association CCA Development, DCA Coaching and ECA Performance Coaching awards and has attained an NVQ level 1 and 2 in Leisure.
Martyn began his coaching as a swimming teacher where he received The Coach of the Year award for Nottingham in 2006.
Fun facts about Martyn:
- His favourite time of year is Summer
- When he was growing up he wanted to be a singer
- He can do 519 edgy uppies on the racket in a row
- His favourite foods are pizza and chinese
- His favourite TV shows are Revenge and The Apprentice
- He is a huge fan of Liverpool FC
- He hates housework and gardening
- His life ambition is to complete a sky dive